• COMPLIMENTARY FIXES
– If you are ever dissatisfied with any service in the salon we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectations within 3 days of your original services.
– Traditional Nail polish services are not guaranteed.
However we would be glad to fix them for you. Must be called and schedule an appointment for nail fix within 3 days.
Please DO NOT EMAIL for fixes. Please call the salon and we would like to quickly serve you as soon as possible.
• CHILD SAFETY
– In order to provide a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere children are only permitted in the salon if they are being seen by one of our Nail Artisan. For safety reasons and insurance purposes, NO child under the age of 12 may accompany you while you are having a service. We do not want to compromise you and our other guests experience and kindly ask that you make your child care arrangements prior to your scheduled appointment. We do not have the facilities to care for children and will not provide child supervision. We cannot assure their safety in a professional environment.
– Pets of any kind, other than service animals, are NOT allowed in the salon. The State Board of Cosmetology has specific Rules and Regulations stating cleanliness and sanitation, and we abide by these rules. In order to protect our clients that are more susceptible to allergens, NO animals of any kind are to be permitted in the salon at any time. Service dogs with the official “Service Animal” vests are the ONLY exception.
• CELL PHONES
– Arbor Nail Bar is a place for our clients to relax. Please check to see if your phone is on vibrating or silent. We ask kindly that if you need to make a phone call please step outside. If you need to take an important phone call, please let us know in advance before your service.
– Arbor Nail Bar does not provide refunds for any service(s) and/or Gift Certificates purchased.
– If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied. No refunds will be given after you have left the salon.
• WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL BELONGINGS LEFT BEHIND.
• We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To:
– Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious
– Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area
– Anyone in ill health that we may suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be harmed by our service
– Anyone demonstrating inappropriate behavior to our nail technicians and other customers
• THANK YOU and YOUR UNDERSTANDING ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
• Arbor Nail Bar Management.